Last but not least, here are a few other homepage content elements that don’t fit into one of the earlier categories.
- Nations: links to information for the different UK nations. Shelter handles this a splash page directing people to different sub-domains.
- Competition: a CTA/link for a competition
- Jobs or careers: a link to job listings or career opportunities at the charity
- Social media: links to social media accounts in the body of the page (rather than in the footer)
- Survey: a link to a survey
- Training or learning: a CTA/link to training or learning content
- Partners or funders: logos for or links to organisations that partner with or fund the charity
- Email subscription: a CTA to subscribe to member/supporter emails. This is slightly different to a member sign-up mentioned earlier, as it’s more oriented around general email newsletters, etc.
- Funding: a CTA to apply for funding