The information I collect
When you visit the Site, I automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, I collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. I refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
I collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, I collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. I refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do I use your personal information?
I use the Order Information that I collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, I use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen my orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating tomy products or services.
- I use the Device Information that I collect to help me screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise myy Site (for example, by generating analytics about how my customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of my marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal information
I share your Personal Information with third parties to help me use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, I use Shopify to power my online store – you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
I also use Google Analytics to help me understand how my customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, I may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information I receive, or to otherwise protect my rights.
Please note that I do not alter my Site’s data collection and use practices when I see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information I hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact me through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident I note that I am processing your information in order to fulfill contracts I might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue my legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, I will maintain your Order Information for my records unless and until you ask me to delete this information.
For more information about my privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact me by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Unit 31, Level 6, New England House Business Centre, New England Street, BN1 4GH., Brighton, BN1 4GH, United Kingdom