Get the content strategy canvas
Demystify content strategy. If you’ve got no idea where to start with creating a content strategy document, this canvas is for you.
A one-page template for content strategy
Just like the lean product canvas, but for content strategy.
The canvas won’t create a content strategy for you (it’s just a one-page document template, after all). You’ve got to put some legwork in. And it doesn’t give you a bunch of predefined content strategies to choose from, because that would never work — every organisation is different.
What it will do, is give you:
- a framework for the work that goes into crafting a content strategy
- a way to document it on a single, simple page.
The idea is to demystify the process of creating your first content strategy, by giving you some useful constraints and parameters to work within. And all for a very affordable price, too.
*If I ever take the site down, I’ll send you the files to keep.
How it helps
- A steer in the right direction: Useful pointers on what work to do to inform your content strategy, and how to document it clearly
- Focus on what matters: Cut out the noise and get to the stuff that matters the most in a strategy
- Get it out of your head and onto paper: Already got your strategy in your head? This will help you get it down on paper and spot any gaps
- An asset to share: Get a handy asset to share with your team, your boss, and your stakeholders
Who it's for
- People who are new to content strategy
- Content people…
- …but also for brand, marketing, and comms people who care about content
- All sectors…
- …but it’s been designed with small charities working on a tight budget in mind
Choose your toolkit
- Notes and tips to help you complete the canvas
- Lifetime access
If you work for a charity with an income of £100,000 a year, or less, you can get the Standard toolkit for free. Email me at email@example.com to get access. Be sure to email from your charity email address.
If you’re disadvantaged because of your race, gender, sexuality, class, disability, something else, or if you’re in financial hardship, you can pay what you feel for the Standard toolkit. It could be any figure that feels right to you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access. Don’t feel like you need to explain yourself — I believe you.
Before you buy...
- This toolkit won’t magically write a content strategy for you. You need to be able to invest time in completing the template to get value from it.
- The toolkit is risk-free. If you’re not happy with it, email me within seven days for a full refund.
- After you pay, you will be able to log in and see the modules on this website and make copies of the template. I’ll also email you a link to the toolkit.
- When you buy the toolkit, you are buying a licence to use it and create your own version of the templates for your homepage design process.
- You have lifetime access to the toolkit. If I ever need to remove the toolkit from my website, I’ll email you the toolkit as a document.
- You cannot sell, sub-licence, distribute, copy, translate, transfer, or otherwise make the toolkit available to any other person.
- The toolkit provides general information about content strategy. It is not specific advice for your organisation and unique situation. I am not liable for any loss or damages you incur in connection with the toolkit.